Welcome to the Learning Foundations website! We are excited to share our passion for learning with you. Let us teach you a little bit about your learning style because the effects are amazing. Using your learning style personalizes and deepens the learning experience, which makes studying easier. You will soar with success when you learn with all of your senses – come take a look!
What makes us unique
- We are master–level or highly educated professionals or certified teachers.
- We are dedicated to teaching to your student’s unique style.
- We specialize in a variety of learning challenges: ADD/ADHD, CAPD, EFD, and dyslexia.
- We work with Gifted and Talented, high-achievers and home school students.
- We set measureable goals for students.
- We teach students about their learning style preferences.
- We provide monthly progress notes to parents.
Our programs are tailored to meet your needs.
- For students who struggle with reading and spelling, we offer a multi-sensory version of the F.A.S.T program.
- Students who are aiming at boarding school or college, we offer our interactive MASTERMINDS test prep course.
- For students who are struggling with daily assignments, we provide One-to-One educational coaching.
- Students who struggle with focus, concentration, and organization may be interested in the Interactive Metronome.
- For students who want to advance over the summer, we offer our game-based Summer Courses.
- For Parents, Teachers or Home-Schooling Professionals, we offer trainings in multi-sensory teaching techniques, study-skill enhancement, reading enhancement, and more!
Some students need a tutor, others need a coach
— We provide both!
Our academic team members are remarkable educators who are selected with the highest standards. Each coach is required to pass an extensive background check that includes verification of their professional certifications and educational degrees. Your student will be matched to a coach by need and personality.
Each coach is trained to handle the comprehensive needs of students who are gifted and talented, ADHD, dyslexic, and who have weak executive skills like organization and time management. Each family receives a personal profile of your tutor that summarizes their experience and qualifications. These profiles are written in a family-friendly way to introduce your student to their coach before they meet.
Each family receives personal progress notes that track and monitor each session. These notes help parents understand what happens during each session and they also communicate challenges, successes, performance tricks, and study skills.
Every success, no matter how small, is a building block that lifts you toward your potential. – Anonymous