Archives

Author Archive for: ‘Tori’

8 Ways to Encourage a Growth Mindset

0

Only 25 percent of your performance is based on your IQ. The other 75 percent is hard work, grit, effort, …

Read More

Best Learning Apps to Support Your Focus and Education

0

IXL: resources and help for all core subjects Planners myHomework: student planner with reminders iStudiez Pro: sophisticated student planner iCal: Apple’s …

Read More

Back to School Supplies for ADHD/Dysexia

0

It’s the same drill every year—check lists of generic school supplies. But your kids deserve a special list… not something …

Read More

Is Technology-Free Fun Possible This Summer? Yes! Here’s How.

0

Screen time is a major battle during the school year, and summer makes it worse. You can no longer tell …

Read More
Page 1 of 2412345»1020...Last »