5340 S Quebec St suite 245, Greenwood Village, CO 80111, USA

Author Archive

Best Learning Apps to Support Your Focus and Education

Posted on: February 14th, 2019 by

Here it is! THE list from the Learning Foundations’ Specialists! Apps every student needs to pave the road to success! Planners myHomework: Student planner with reminders. Additionally, syncs between devices! iStudiez Pro: Sophisticated student planner. Furthermore, beautiful color-coding! iCal: Apple’s build-in calendar tool to help organize your schedule. Complete Class Organizer: Manage your classes, take…

Read More

8 Ways to Encourage a Growth-Mindset

Posted on: February 12th, 2019 by

What is a Growth-Mindset? Only 25 percent of your performance is based on your IQ. The other 75 percent is hard work, grit, effort, and perseverance. Do you believe this? A growth-mindset does. Do you believe that if you work hard, push through challenges, and learn from your mistakes you’ll improve? Even at something that…

Read More

Are Your Kids Free to Fail?

Posted on: May 10th, 2018 by

Failure is key to maturity. Failure forces kids to re-assess their goals, change their strategies, and learn. When kids avoid failure, they do not grow toward independence. In 2012, 36 percent of 18- to 31-year-olds in the US were living with their parents. But the consequences are even more severe than moving your 20-year-old home. Fear of…

Read More

Do These 6 Things to Keep Your Brain Healthy

Posted on: March 12th, 2018 by

Perhaps you made News Year’s Resolutions to exercise or eat more vegetables — in essence, to keep your body healthy. Or maybe you would like to improve your memory. Those are great goals… but they’re not enough. You also need to keep your brain healthy.   Just like a muscle, your brain needs nourishment and activity to…

Read More

Neuroscientists Reveal What Will Make Your Brain Happy

Posted on: March 12th, 2018 by

The emotions of your brain You text to connect, we all do. But did you know that when you text, your brain actually gets a positive chemical response? Science continually points out how important direct human connection is, even on social media. When people in stressful situations connect with family and friends in person or…

Read More

Natural Herbal Remedies for ADHD

Posted on: January 10th, 2018 by

Natural Help for ADHD? I have often wanted science to prove the efficacy of homeopathic alternatives for treating ADHD. Finally, a growing body of evidence has emerged that illuminates the potential effectiveness of natural remedies to treat ailments like pain, focus, mood, anxiety, and depression. As you know, healthy remedies contain natural resources. In correct…

Read More

Back to School Supplies for Anxiety & Stress

Posted on: August 27th, 2017 by

It’s the same drill every year—check lists of generic school supplies. But the one thing that creates the most stress and anxiety is homework, so why not be prepared to soothe your student’s worry. Your student’s unique needs call for sensory stimulating school supplies. Don’t worry. We’ve got you covered. Everything your child needs to succeed…

Read More